Monday, January 25, 2010

"You Mean, You Really Need To Know This?" 12-18-2009 Post Continued


"We will be going into the new 20 10 edition of getting to know your family and friends. Here is what you are supposed to do, and try not to be lame and spoil the fun.

Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person who sent it to you. Some of you may get this several times; that means you have lots of friends. The easiest way to do it is to hit 'forward' so you can change the answers or copy and paste. Have fun and be truthful!"

1.

What is your occupation?

I've been thinking a lot about my jobless situation. I've applied everywhere, but Mickey Dees. Sadly, my primary occupation goes not much further than this here questionnaire.

2..

What color are your socks right now?

sockless; skin tone; nude; naked; bereft of hosiery; fidget-foot; but bunny slippered (Does this count?)

3..

What are you listening to right now?

air blowing in from the furnace, while my dogs sleep-whimper and sigh

4..

What was the last thing that you ate?

a cold Bisquick biscuit and water (apparently, I'm trying to tap into my inner street urchin)

5.

Can you drive a stick shift

Does the Pope wear a funny hat?

6..

Last person you spoke to on the phone?

My dad, boringly enough ... and I did not so much as speak to him as I was spoken at; this is a typical state of affairs with him.

7..

Do you like the person who sent this to you?

Absolutely, more than she knows. However, every chain mail coming down the 'pike hits her computer and is fired off into cyberspace carrying all the names and addresses of anyone and everyone who ever received, or is destined to receive, every email with promises of salvation in heaven, angels watching over you, boundless luck and wealth, puppies and kittens and rainbows and monkeys flying out of your archenemy's ass and...

8..

How old are you today?

38-years 11-months 25-days (24-days 11-hours 4-minutes 26-seconds)

9..

What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?

dog shows


10.

What is your favorite drink?


water - worldwide, this seems to be everyone's favorite -- good, clean, precious drinking water -- I wanna be just ... like ... everyone.

11.

Have you ever dyed your hair?

Yes

12.

Favorite food?

corndogs, but I never eat 'em because they're gross


13.

What is the last movie you watched?

"Good Dick" (I know what you are thinking and STOP IT. It was on The Movie Channel yesterday and here's a link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0944101/

14.

Favorite day of the year?

Well, this year, it will be the day I get a job.

15.

How do you vent anger?

I cook, stew, beat, batter, strain, chop, pummel, slice, and sometimes burn.

16.

What was your favorite toy as a child?

my brother's shortwave radio - I used to sneak into his room and we'd listen to the Doctors, that would be Dr. Ruth and Dr. Demento.


17.

What is your favorite season?

Sprummer - I'm a gardener. What can I say?


18.

Cherries or Blueberries?

depends on the final product


19.

Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?

No, I mean, not about THIS anyway.

20.

Who is the most likely to respond?

I think of this email as having a social disease where the buck stops here.

21.

Who is least likely to?

see #20

22.

Living arrangements?

Well, I try to eat right, diet, and exercise some. I breathe regularly and sleep some. Still working on the regular source of income, though.

23.

When was the last time you cried?

Cried what? Uncle? Go, Bucky? Foul? Wolf? The sky is falling? What? What do you want from me?


24.

What is on the floor of your closet?

cheap carpet and hangers, along with the skeletons, of course

25.

Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to?

I want to keep my friends, thank you, so I send this to no one.

26.

What did you do last night

Do I need an alibi? If not, the Sunday Crosswords from the Chicago Times Tribune.

27.

What are you most afraid of?

These, strangely enough.

28.

Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?

I believe sausages also come in these flavors, as well as chips, french fries, corn nuts, popcorn, foccaccia bread among other things.

29.

Favorite breed of dog


Rat Terrier or Rat Terrors, as P and I call 'em


30.

Favorite day of the week?

Wednesday

31.

How many states have you lived in?

Depends on what 'state' you're talking about. If by 'state' you mean 'state of mind,' then innumerable. If you are talking U.S. of A., well then, that would be 3.

32.

Diamonds or pearls?

Gems of wisdom or pearls of wisdom? Which one started as a lump of coal? Which one started as grains of sand? Pearls are quicker.

33.

What is your favorite flower?

I have always been particularly fond of iris. I'll post pics, when my iris pop up in the Spring.

________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment